Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sole Society Introduces: 'Kayla'!!!!!

Okay Ladies!!!! I promised that I would post pictures of the coral 'Kayla' shoe from Sole Society....Brand: Marco Santi

My pics from my phone were too blurry to post on here so I took this one from Sole Society :-)

Jules Julies this is for you! a picture of them on my feet!


First off, she is AMAZING!!!! I wore them to church this morning and let me just say I never felt the need to take her off! Ultra comfortable, and I got soooo many compliments on her! I even had an old man stop me to tell me how pretty my shoes were (and that they hurt his eyes because they were so tall haha!)

The quality of the shoe was AMAZING! Although I have never had any issues with Shoedazzles' quality of shoes, I must admit Sole Societies' shoe quality now has one up on Shoedazzle.



Have a sparkly day!
Kayla Kouture

2 comments:

  1. Please post pics of Kayla on you when you have a chance! I ordered the snakeskin ones but think I am going to order those as well. The only thing stopping me is the fact that I have a VERY similar pair. But Kayla is such great quality and looks PERFECT. Love them!

    http://shoesnjules.onsugar.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ORDER HER in coral! I got soooo many compliments!!!! I want her in snakeskin too!

    ReplyDelete