Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Dazzle me dolls!

Okay Dolls!!!! Who doesn't love a great deal on a fabulous pair of shoes?! Well I know I sure as hell search for the BEST deal all of the time. So here is what I am obsessed with as of lately: SHOE DAZZLE!!! Here is how the site works:

-You create a unique style profile that lets the stylist pick 5 shoes for your "showroom". It usually takes 24 hours to see your selections. If you are not pleased with your selections you can request "ALTERNATE" shoes and again it takes another 24 hours to see those as well.
*(you do have to enter your credit/debit card information in order to see your showroom)

-There is also a button that says "see shoes that almost made your top 5" and sometimes you can see cool shoes there as well.

- If you absolutley do not like any shoes you can "SKIP" that month and your card will not be charged. You have up to a certain day to "SKIP" for me it is the 7th of every month. I just always skip on the first when I get the email saying my showroom is available to avoid being charged ....because you can always purchase at anytime that month.
****Each item is $39.95 per item....but if it still works STYLEME20 is a discount code for 20% off!!


**Then I have discovered the BEST thing ever on Facebook...the Shoedazzle group! BECOME A MEMBER on there! You can request a "Shoe Explosion", hook up with women about shoes, see pictures, ask if they are true to size (tts) and see if there are any discount codes!!!! The only downside is prepare to become bRoKe!!!!!


Keep on Dazzling!
Kayla Kouture

No comments:

Post a Comment