Monday, March 21, 2011

Just a thought...

Would anyone want me to post other shoe finds that aren't from Shoedazzle or Sole Society?? I have soooo many shoes in my closet I am kinda wanting to post random pics! I think I have counted over 50 pumps/heels at least!!

I also am thinking of pairing outfits together with shoes/accessories on here for everyone to view...watcha' think??! You know just to maybe spark a different view of what you may have in your closet to put together in a different way than you would have before. I know I am on a 'budget' (or so I tell myself) so maybe by me posting ideas you could put together NEW exciting outfits! 

Who knows maybe it will help me be more creative with my stuff by trying this idea out! 

Have a Sparkly day!

Kayla Kouture :-)

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea the more shoes to look at the better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright! I will get started on that ASAP! I hope my computer cooperates with my uploading!

    ReplyDelete