Saturday, March 19, 2011

MORE SHOE REVIEWS

Okay so I need to do more explaining when I post pictures of shoes! Well let's start with the rest of the Shoedazzle shoe pics that I promised to post:

This is the sought after 'Mel B' shoe! She is a special celebrity designed shoe by Mel B aka 'Scary Spice'! The shoe sold out within 5 minutes and is very hard to come by. This shoe is 1/4 of an inch too big for me and I am a size 8. They do not slip off or anything and I put a foot petal in the front to help my foot from slipping forward any. She is VERY comfy although I have not worn them for a long period of time yet I do not see it being un-comfortable! If it is I will just go buy a damn shoe insert because she is to HOT to take off lol! I mean who wouldn't wanna wear a jewel encrusted heel?!?!

Top view (you can see my foot petal inserts)

I think this may have been my third shoe purchase the 'Ciji'....I had NO IDEA how popular this shoe would be. It sold out almost as fast as the 'Mel B'! When I saw this shoe (which by the way comes in a maroon and a navy/black) I just knew I HAD TO HAVE IT!!! True to size, super comfy, and way hot! I get sooooo many compliments when I wear her! She scuffs easily though so you have to be careful, use the plastic bags to keep them in when you place them back into the box! I find any excuse I can to wear her!!!! I wish Shoedazzle would make her in every color/pattern possible!!!

This is 'Josephine'! When I saw her on the website I wasn't sold right away but I knew I needed a brown wedge so I decided to order the tan (see below) first. I got her in tried her on and found out that I needed to size up. I ordered an 8, so I called customer service (CS) and asked how much I should size up. The rep said 1/2 size just in case...didn't want it to be too big. So after I hung up I realized I had bought the darker color (above) in the same size 8, so when she came in I sent her right back as well to get different sizes. They both haven't come in yet but I am excited to see how the 1/2 size makes a difference!


Have a sparkly day!

Kayla Kouture

No comments:

Post a Comment