Monday, March 21, 2011

Decisions, Decisions....

Okay ladies, I came up an outfit (all pieces I have) but as soon as I put it all together I got another great idea. I will let you look at picture first then tell you my idea!



The belt I thought could accent the waistline because the dress has a very blousey top. Also I threw the turquoise jewelry because I love the combo of silver and the two blue/green families together!

I wanted a slightly wider belt but for right now I don't have one :-(

So after I put this together, I realized my leopard wedges and other cool jewelry would be perfect as well!! Also any coral, orange colors could be accent colors as well. I just put the blues/greens together because they are some of my faves. Oh the possibilities in fashion are endless :-) !!!

Have a sparkly day!

Kayla Kouture :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment