Sunday, March 20, 2011

Comparisons!

Good morning dolls!! I woke up and just had to write a blog :-)

So I was on another website and I found two shoes that resembled the ones on Shoedazzle's website!

Oh and by the way I caved in and bought another PAIR OF SHOES last night before I went to bed they are the 'Amerie' shoes! AHH gotta stop because in addition to doing that I bought a dress, several belts, and two pair of earrings last night as well!!! I'm seriously going to need another job!

Okay here are the shoes that I found:

This is the 'Begonia' from Shoedazzle's website retails for: $39.95

This is a wedge from Forever21 that retails for: $24.80
Not the exact match but pretty close!




 This is the 'Josephine' at Shoedazzle: $39.95
This is a wedge from Forever 21 that retails for: $28.80
Again not the exact match, it has a suede touch versus the smooth leather in the Shoedazzle wedge.



Have a sparkly day!
Kayla Kouture

No comments:

Post a Comment