Thursday, March 17, 2011

Shoedazzle PICS!

I wanted to post pics of all the FABULOUS shoes I have bought on Shoedazzle! (Try not to freak out, I kinda have an obsession!!!!!) I will randomly post pictures of other shoe/clothes finds as well!

A couple of things I am obsessed with as of lately:

1. ANYTHING (mint) green!!!! It is my absolute FAVE color!
2. WHITE dresses....well anything white really, it's my other favorite color
3. OK, OK, OK.....so mint green, turquoise, and white are my FAVE colors! LOL I'll stop there ;-)

So here are some pics of a few SHOEDAZZLE finds:

This is the "Midge" Kristin Bell designed her!

This is "Bliss" she sure hurts but oh-well!

I fell in LOVE with this orange wedge last summer :-)


**MORE TO COME LATER....Computer is reallllly slow! Boo

Keep Dazzling Dolls!
Kayla Kouture

2 comments:

  1. I have the taupe Bliss as well as the Coffee. I love them! They did hurt the first few times I wore them, but after the 3rd time or so they didn't bother me anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh They KILL me everytime I wear them! My big toe is pushed into the corner everytime I walk! The shoe fits perfectly it's just the pain that kills me!

    ReplyDelete