Friday, March 18, 2011

OBSESSION!!!

I think I am in need of some "retail" rehab!!! Or maybe another high paying job to afford everything I want....and have been spending waaaay too much money on :-( ahhhh oh well you only live once right? 


Okay so I have already told you about Shoedazzle (by the way more shoe pics to follow on that one), well today when I get home I should have a *NEW* pair of pumps!!! From where you might ask, well they aren't from Shoedazzle but from "Sole Society". Pretty much the same concept but they are supposed to have a higher quality shoe..blah blah blah. They are a tad bit more expensive ($49.95) but I had a discount code to make them $39.95+ free shipping, well I decided to try them out and see how it goes. 


What do they look like? Why, thanks for asking HAHA! They are the coral 'Kayla' pumps (I couldn't resist from a shoe named after me, could I??)  A GREAT color for the Summer.....super excited!!!! Will post pics/review of the shoe.


The only downside so far to Sole Society is that they are just starting out from what I gather and the shipping is a little slow and I don't think they have all of the kinks worked out yet. I am giving them a shot though and like I said, will post reviews once I actually get the shoe! From what I have heard of others who have received their shoes they seem to be pretty happy for the most part!


Hummm (Though bubble)........I think the new trend for summer bikinis are the ones that pretty much look like lingerie with lace and little ties on the sides/top bikini! I found a few and will share that later also!


Have a SPARKLY day!
Kayla Kouture



No comments:

Post a Comment