Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sole Societies [Anouk]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me just start off by saying ....OH-EM-GEE!!!!! These shoes are AH-MAZ-ING!!!
I fell in love the moment I took them out of the box. Seriously, I wouldn't lie to you! I got the Anouk's in Royal Blue (they also come in coral) and are breathtaking in person!

They are vibrant, comfortable, fit true-to-size, and are SMOKIN' SEXY!



(Sorry once again about my pedi...haven't had time lol)

I have to admit I only have 2 shoes from Sole Society but they have got to be the MOST comfortable shoes out of Shoedazzle and ShoePrivee (haven't worn my shoes from SP for an extended period yet though! So the verdicts still out on those shoes!)
Marco Santi shoes are the BOMB.COM! Haha seriously though they are well crafted on top of everything I have mentioned. The heel never feels like it is as high as it looks and you can actually WALK in these versus others I have worn!

Now I am craving them in CORAL....ahhhhhh this addiction must stop!

[waiting till 3am to see if I really want the 'Fearless' shoe from Shoedazzle].....hummmm not as in love as I thought I was.....Tough decision.

Have a sparkly night!

Kayla Kouture

No comments:

Post a Comment