Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Just a FEW things!

So I am kinda behind on a few reviews!!! Oh-em-gee don't be too mad :-(

So I bought the "Proliss" hair straightner in Zebra print from Shoedazzle and so far I have used it once and it did way better than my 2" Chi! So I think this one gets the GREEN light! Check!

Then I FINALLY got the shoe I have been stalking forever from Shoedazzle...drum roll please...
THE AMOUR!!!!! (sorry pics are small) I don't have them yet but they will be here FRIDAY!!!!




Now I will say I do love Shoedazzle....the quality isn't always the greatest versus SoleSociety or Shoe Privee but the selection Shoedazzle gives you is sometimes better than the other two sites! I also broke down and used my last Living Social credit to purchase the newest SIGNATURE shoe from Shoedazzle this AM. More to come on that later when I actually get it in!

Then I bought the 'Amerie' from Shoedazzle but I think I may return it...I haven't even got them in yet but I have seen pictures of women that have gotten them and I DO NOT LIKE...ewww so another credit it shall be because those babies are going BACK!

By being a member of the fan sites on FB I gather a lot of different shopping info....the newest site I am OBSESSED with is Urbanog! Talk about Amazing prices on shoes and clothing!!! Check it out :-)

Well dolls it's off to work I go to help pay for this Shoe-addiction I have!!!

Have a Sparkly day!

Kayla Kouture



2 comments:

  1. I bought the proliss in zebra and I have to say I LOVE it!

    I'm glad you got your amours. I thought about getting them but they would probably just sit in the box forever...My stalker shoe is Ciji..lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the Amours!!!! You should stalk them! I have the Ciji and I hope you get them, they are the Bomb! I am stalking 'Hayes' now! I missed out on them :-(

    ReplyDelete