Friday, April 15, 2011

The [Anita] Wedge from Shoe Privee!

She's here!! She's here!!

The [Anita] Wedge from Shoe Privee!



Very comfy...I usually wear a size 8 1/2 in wedges but Shoe Privee only had whole sizes...so I went up to a 9 and they fit but are just a tad big in the back strap. No biggie, they don't come off when I walk so they are staying! Not sending these beauties back :-)

I have been reading some reviews about other peoples orders, how they can NEVER get in touch with customer service and that they haven't received their shoes (shipping issues), etc.
Now I have never [knock on wood] had an issue with any of that. For example: I ordered Anita on Monday, shipped Tuesday and delivered to my home on Thursday!!!! No problem there my dolls!

As always...

Have a Sparkly night

Kayla Kouture:-)




No comments:

Post a Comment