Thursday, April 21, 2011

Crisp White Dress....Vibrant Colors....

So as everyone can already see I love to shop online and get ideas for my closet! So I was taking a peek over on the Bloomingdale's website and fell in L-O-V-E.....Seriously though I cannot afford a thing on there yet but one day I will be able to. Until I can here are two style boards (just the shoes and dress) that I just threw together! Bloomingdale's plus other stuff I actually have lol!

I absolutely HEART white so when I saw this Aqua Dot dress that is very well made...[think strong fabrics]....I just had to post it and with white you can wear ANYTHING your heart desires with it. There are no limits. Maybe that's why I love it so much, eh? Let me just add that I cannot wait to get my hands on Nicole Ritchie's 'House of Harlow' pumps!!!!!!!

DRESS:  Aqua Dot, SHOES: (L to R) Sole Societies Marco Santini 'Kayla', House of Harlow Lavender Pearl Pumps, Shoedazzle's 'Amour


The middle dress pictured below is a VERY hot color this summer. A must have in your wardrobe! Really anything in vibrant colors....especially coral, orange, turquoise, purple, am I missing something? Probably so!

TOP: Sole Societies 'Anouk', DRESS: Quotation KAS "Hope" Dress, BOTTOM: House of Harlow Nude Pearl Pumps


Have a Sparkly night ladies!

Kayla Kouture
[kkouture@rocketmail.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment