Sunday, April 10, 2011

Amour and Amerie

Good afternoon ladies!

I got my 'Amours' in on Friday and I must say, they literally fit like they were made just for me! LOL I usually order a size "8" from Shoedazzle but by looking at how the shoe fit the model (and the description saying it fit 1/4 small) I decided to go up a half size.
SOOOO glad I did because I would have been sad for days if I had to send them back. It took me a month of stalking this shoe before I snagged it!!!! SCORE for me!

Now I am on the hunt for 'Hayes'.....size 8. If you see her PLEASE email me! That brings me to my next piece of news....I now have an email address just for my blog! Yay! I figured it would be a great way to get in touch with me in more real time versus on here.

Rocket Mail is another extension of Yahoo so it is completely safe to e-mail me!

I got my 'Amerie's in on Saturday and I am HIGHLY dissapointed in this shoe. I ordered her on a whim because when I saw her I "had to have her"....well not so much!!! The shoe is aweful. Fits like a gladiator, makes your feet look much bigger than they are...etc. Ugh they are going back on Monday. Everyone that has gotten them has sent them back. I cannot imagine someone actually loving this shoe and it making them look good. If there is someone out there who loves it I am sorry....I did not :-(

Are there any good suggestions to being able to take pictures of yourself in shoes (just feet)? I am finding it difficult to take decent pics to post on here with them being on my feet! I want to be able to show how they really fit. Feel free to email me with suggestions!!!

Until next time!

Have a sparkly night!

Kayla Kouture

2 comments:

  1. I use the timer on my camera for pictures.. it is the only good way I have found to take the pics... I just set the timer and put the camera on top of a shoe box and pose! Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the idea! I will check to see if my camera has a timer! i never thought of that lol

    ReplyDelete