Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Introducing...the 'Kovie' Heel!

It's my birthday week....yay!!!!!!!!!!!

So in honor of this special occasion, I decided that I needed a super cute shoe in my favorite color....MINT GREEN! So the hunt began....
I searched a ton of sites and found some cute ones on Urbanog but nothing really stood out to me.

I got on Zappos and found the 'Kovie' heel by Michael Antonio!







It has a double platform (1 1/2 in) and the heel measures around 5 with a key hole opening on the top of the shoe.....with measurements like that I needed to go up a 1/2 size so my foot would have room and my toes wouldn't be squished! I am hoping that they are not big!!!!

These shoes come in about 5 colors I think...grey, black, orange/red, cream/nude, and mint. So get yours today!

I will post reviews of how they fit when they come in!

Have a sparkly day!

Kayla Kouture


No comments:

Post a Comment