Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Oh-Em-Gee! I am in LOVE

It is official Ladies....

I AM IN LOVE WITH MY BLACK VOGUES from Shoedazzle!!!!! (With PINK Signature Soles!!)




They fit me true to size and are actually comfy! The only small downside would be that they are extremely slippery on the bottoms. Nothing a little sole protector cannot fix! (BTW Shoedazzle sells them!) I bought the 'Foot Petals' kit from Shoedazzle as well and the kit is worth the $$$!!!!
Invest in them! I promise you will make use of them.

I cannot WAIT for the newest "Shoedazzle Cares" shoe!!!!

P.S.> Now I am stalking the following: Hayes, Chanelle (black), and Vogue (Pewter)!!!
Not giving up!

As always,
have a Sparkly night!

Kayla Kouture :-)




3 comments:

  1. I ordered the turquoise ones....Too bad they were too small for me. I sent them back for a size larger so hopefully they work out for me...If they do I sooo want the white ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are fantastic! Do you have any of the inserts for your shoes to help with them being big? They really do help! I hope you get the right size and color you want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't received the replacement yet so I don't even know if I need the inserts yet...The way the small pair fit, I doubt I will. I will get the sole thingies to put on the bottom though!...Gotta protect those pink soles!

    ReplyDelete