Sunday, August 28, 2011

The battles of a "Future Mother-in -Law".....

I have been having a problem with my boyfriends mother....

We all just recently just started promoting a 90-Day Challenge together and since doing that we spend A LOT of time together......Before joining the company together we had our problems being around each other but it wasn't anything that couldn't be handled with a little space.

NOW however....it is a nightmare.

She KNOWS BEST all the time, you cannot get a word in, she interrupts everyone speaking when we are at our "Challenge Parties". Pretty much if she is not in charge and running the show all HELL breaks loose.

She is impossible to be around right now and it is causing problems between me and my BF. I have talked to my BF about everything that she has been doing lately and sometimes I think it goes in one ear and out the other!!

Things have gotten a little better with me and my BF but his mother is another story....she is such a DRAMA queen and everyone is starting to see it. It is sooooo annoying.



H-E-L-P


Kayla Kouture

No comments:

Post a Comment